Friday 23 July 2021

GLEAM Shampoo Bars

 


I'm lucky enough that I do get some wonderful samples sent to test for review, and whilst I don't get paid and I'm not affiliated with a brand, there are times when like now I think it's definitely worth it.

Made in the UK (Ascot), these shampoo bars £6 from Gleam are definitely one of those 'I can't wait to test' products. Firstly the fragrance. I am a huge fan of shampoos that smell amazing. I like a shampoo to leave my hair smelling like it's been washed, rather than just not smelling.  

The bars themselves come in a variety of formulas. Here I've been sent Classic Shine - for sleekness and shine; Man Bar 5 in 1 (hair, body, face, shave and moisturise) and Enhance - to revive and uplift your hair.


The Classic Shine smells utterly divine and after wracking my memory senses, I can now safely say it smells of the perfume Opium by Yves Saint Laurent. The Man Bar is a neutral, creamy coconut and vanilla scent, whilst the Enhance is refreshing lemon. They lather up beautifully, and as plastic free, vegan and sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) free,  make excellent gifts as suitable for everyone.

You can purchase them at Amazon or on their websitewww.gleamcosmetics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment