Tuesday 16 August 2022

Elbow Grease® Washing Up Spray 500ml Sample Review RRP £1

 


Whilst I'm a 'Beauty & Lifestyle' Journalist, I do often get sent the odd product to test, that doesn't fall under the B&L umbrella and I think oh go on then why not. Those who know me well, know that had I not written about beauty etc, then I would certainly be reviewing cleaning products. I am admittedly a little OCD on cleaning, for example if I see sock fluff on the carpet it cannot stay there under any circumstances. If my granite has one smear then I have to clean the whole surface. So I was quite happy to give the Elbow Grease® Washing Up Spray a quick review!


The great thing about this product is you only need a tiny amount, and the concentrated nozzle spray means you don't end up wasting any product. First I tested on my coffee cup - I had purposely left the cup overnight so that it would need a small effort to get it clean. One spritz, no wait time and a little wipe and rinse and my cup was left gleaming. 



I did use with with the Elbow Grease® Scrubbing Pad as once wet it was easy to get right to the base of the cup. Combined both products made removing the stains very quick. Fragranced with a very light, lemon, refreshing scent, my cup was left sparkling white.

I then decided to give it a go on my very built up greasy oven door. You can leave the product for a minutes to let it work, but with me time is of the essence. I literally just sprayed, left for a few seconds and then again with minimal effort, and using the Scrubbing Pad, gave it a little 'massage' and wiped off. You can see for yourself the results - no it wasn't completely clean however, it certainly got rid of most the grease! 




There's a whole range available and whilst, I've not had time to review all the products sent in, I shall certainly be putting them to the test over the next month. Whilst there is a product for every purpose, you can also use this around most washable surfaces of the house such as bathrooms. 


 I've also had a look at the Google reviews something I often do with products, as I like to get customers opinions - most are 4-5 star reviews! For just £1 you can't go wrong! You can purchase here www.bmstores.co.uk







No comments:

Post a Comment