Tuesday 24 September 2024

Elegant Touch London Christmas Gifting Review

 

Last week my daughter came in from work and I said to her ‘oh your nails look lovely have you had new acrylics’? ‘No’ she mumbled ‘sorry I didn’t ask I took them from your study’…. This time I wasn’t angry as a) they had already been reviewed and b) they looked so good that I’ve put the photo below. 


I was delighted that she had chosen to use the false nails as quite simply, acrylics and gels are just damaging her nail beds, and she needs a break. She also was proven just how very good they are! Anyway, this Christmas I know what I will be putting in her stocking, not just some of their amazing Nail Icons but also some of the manicure products.

Pink Brush on Nail Glue 6ml RRP £3.50


Whilst the Pink Brush on Nail Glue is for adhering false nails to your natural nail, it’s also ideal if you have a split that won’t mend in your nail. You can also use it if you have split a false nail and want to keep it in tact until your next appointment. Annoyingly I have damaged my one of nails from tearing off the gel,  and so I always keep some of this handy so I can repair the vertical split.

Professional Buffer £6.99


When it comes to filing and buffing the nails, it really is worth splashing out on a decent buffer. This one has a special design that protects the cuticles so you don’t snag them whilst buffing. 


It also gives instructions on how to ensure your nail is correctly buffed without weakening. 

Cuticle Pusher & Cleaner RRP £9.95


This is probably my favourite tool, as you can always tell a professional manicure from the way the cuticles are neatly pushed back. This design ensures that the cuticle is not damaged (never cut cuticles as you’ll risk infection). It’s foolproof so anyone can use it. 


The double ended design is simple to use and has a cleaner to ensure you can get rid of dirt under the nails. 

Finally they have some amazing French Nail designs for this Autumn and for Christmas. I have written up on these separately, but I absolutely loved the designs sent into me.


Classically chic and perfect for all year round (especially for weddings, Christmas and holidays), the Nail Icons are so easy to use and do not budge at all. My daughter wore hers to a long weekend away for her birthday. Prices start from £5.99

These products are ideal for Christmas presents, either as stocking presents or gifted as a set into a box stuffed with tissue paper! I’m popping the Cuticle Pusher and Cleaner into my boyfriend’s stocking! You can purchase and view the HUGE range of Elegant Touch products by clicking the link HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment